• +39055992988 +393351221034
en

Payment and Conditions

1. Reservations

    At the time of your booking, we require a 30% deposit of the total amount of your stay. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.

    2. Payment Types

    Payment can be made in the following ways:

    CREDIT CARD
    (VISA, MASTERCARD)

    BANK TRANSFER :

    To: Giovanni Toscano
    INTESA SANPAOLO S.p.A
    Address: Via Roma 37, 52021 Bucine
    SWIFT (BIC code): BCITITMM
    IBAN: IT28 J030 6971 3410 0000 0004 257

    3. Prices

    Included in the price: Consumption of hot and cold water, electricity, gas, linen, towels, final cleaning, taxes.
    The rate does not include tourist tax: Euro 1,50 per person per night for a maximum of 4 nights (except for children under 12 years age).

    4. Arrival/Departure

    Check-in is between 4 pm and 8 pm. If you arrive after 8 pm a cost from 30 Euro will be charged. It is anyway necessary to inform in advance Borgo Iesolana.

    Check-out is by 10 am.

    5. Number of occupants for the apartments

    The number of occupants per Suite may not exceed the number indicated on the booking form or subsequently what was agreed upon at the time of booking.

    Changes in the number of occupants must be authorized by Management.

    6. Early departure

    Customers who for any reason must leave before the end of their booking are not entitled to any refund.

    7. Cancellation Policy (not valid for groups and events)

    If you cancel between day of booking till 31 days before arrival you can use the 30% deposit a new stay* within 12 months.

      If you cancel between 30 days and 15 days before your stay you can use the total amount for a new stay* within 12 months.

      If you cancel within 14 days before your stay the penalty is 30% and we will keep the 70% for a new stay* within 12 months.

      No show the penalty is 80%. The remaining 20% can be used for a new stay* within 12 months.

      We do not refund.

      The above mentioned policy is also valid for COVID19 circumstances.

      Only in case of closure between Italy and country of origin the amount paid can be used for a new stay* within 12 months.

      * upon availability and rate of new period.