OUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR BOOKINGS IN 2021:
IT IS POSSIBLE TO CANCEL YOUR STAY UNTIL 14 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL WITHOUT ANY PENALTY.
DETAILS OF A VALID CREDIT CARD ARE REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE RESERVATION AND THE CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED OF THE RENTAL COST 14 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been decisive aspects of our service in Borgo Iesolana, now more than ever we are committed to obtaining maximum safety and prevention, these are some of the precautions that we implement in our facility:
- The rooms are constantly ventilated.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers available at the entrance of the toilets, the restaurant, the reception and in the accommodations.
- Cleaning, cleansing and sanitizing of toilets in common areas several times a day.
- Cleaning, cleansing and sanitizing of common areas several times a day, at regular intervals.
- Information in the common areas regarding communications for guests regarding the correct behaviors to be followed with regard to prevention and safety.
- Sanitization of all the most contact surfaces several times a day (Reception Desk, room keys, buttons, handles, switches, handrails).
- In common areas it is mandatory to respect the minimum distance of 1 meter, unless they are members of the same family or who stay in the same room.
- Guests must always wear masks in the common areas.
- All staff are equipped with masks.
- Staff with self-certification declaring daily absence of body temperature above 37.5 degrees.
- At the end of each table service, all the usual cleaning and sanitizing measures are provided.
- The tables in the restaurant are located to guarantee the minimum distance of 1 m. among guests unless they are joined or share the same room.
- Tablecloth treated with thermal (60 ° – 90 °) and chemical sanitisation processes based on chlorine.
- The menu can be consulted via QR code and on black board at the entrance of restaurant.
- Sanitization of the rooms at each departure to ensure the next guest a sanitized and safe environment.
- Linen treated with thermal sanitation (60° – 90°) and chemicals based on chlorine.
- Ironing procedure of bed linen and towels carried out at high temperature followed by fully automated packaging according to the sanitary protocol.
- Room key sanitized at each change.
- The spaces are organized to guarantee the distance.
- The sunbeds are sanitized every day.